Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We were able to return to Waverly over the weekend and spend time with family. It was relaxing to say the least. Steve’s message as always was filled with grace and justice. I was blown away by Anna’s voice; I have never really heard her sing… her voice is beautiful.

At the moment I am obsessed with Paul Tillich, Aimee Wilson Idolatry, Jesus, the resurrection, water and the after life…. What is the after life? I am somewhat fearful of it. I personally do not believe in hell, however I am not sure what I believe heaven to be…

Paul Tillich is a wild Christian theologian that heavily influenced MLK. His writing and in-depth analysis of the human person is unreal and the best I have ever seen. I go to a catholic college and I am usually forced to read tons of Catholic theologians, who are great but do not really hit home to me. Once I discovered Paul Tillich, a protestant, I have never turned back…read him….soon…

Aimee Wilson is a folk, G-d loving…activist. Check out her myspace.

Jesus… is Jesus. Continually changing my life and inspiring me to change the world.

The resurrection… not sure what I think about it. I have been studying a lot of church history and maybe I should not.

Water… I do not drink a lot of it but lately I have been… It has been very good.

The after life…. What is the after life? I am somewhat fearful of it. I personally do not believe in hell. However, I am not sure what I believe heaven to be…

1 comment: